Holli At Home

Holli At Home
Holli At Home

Holli's Contact Information

Holli Hawthorne
600 Sue Drive
Antioch, Tn. 37013

Blog Archive

Help With Medical Costs

Followers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 2, 2009

Some scripture I came across today...

Lamentations 3 :22-24
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed. for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.'"

Psalm 42:11
"Why are you so downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God."

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down , but not destroyed."

Job 19:25
"I know that my Redeemer lives."

1 comments:

Jill said...

Thank you Colleen for these.... We are so blessed to have such faith within our family to be able to pull from. But mostly to pull strength from our Lord and Saviour!!!!