Holli At Home

Holli At Home
Holli At Home

Holli's Contact Information

Holli Hawthorne
600 Sue Drive
Antioch, Tn. 37013

Help With Medical Costs

Followers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 1, 2010

Shepherd Update

Got a call this morning from my social worker that Shepherd Center has agreed to negotiate with Holli's insurance company. It will be a hard road to get them to agree to send Holli out of network to Atlanta. We still need your prayers.
Harrison is in town to visit Holli and his friend Brody. Harrison was so shocked to see how well Holli was talking last evening. He will be in town until Wednesday and plans to visit with Holli again today. She told me that her memory is fuzzy and it is frustrating not to be able to remember. I know with time that this will get better.

3 comments:

Tanja Barnes said...

Diane,

Just letting you know I'm here. I've been blogging and Facebooking Holli's progress. I know every little bit helps both in dollars and prayers.

I can't describe to you the feeling inside as I've seen you care for her this past year. You are an amazing mother. You and Holli are in my prayers daily.

Kia kaha, lady. Be well.

Unknown said...

Hey Hollis,
I'm friends with Eliza, and there are many, many people around the world who have kept you in thoughts and actions. Including little Portland. With mom, family, record your year dreams and gather from the world the stories of all whom supported you, then, now, future. You are a special traveler for whom, the world, we, are here and always will be. Sometime, as the time is right, you might take in Jill Bolte Taylor's talk, http://www.ted.com/speakers/jill_bolte_taylor.html and maybe connect to her. Best and psychic hugs.

Theremina said...

Dear Diane,

I'm one of the editors over at Coilhouse Magazine, and I just wanted to let you know that an update on Hollis was just posted on our blog. I only barely knew your daughter in the bay area (we often ended up at the same events and performances) but mutual friends have always talked about her so fondly and positively... it's no wonder her story has moved (and haunted) so many of us.

I've been following your updates here for a year now, and just wanted to take the time to say that both you and Hollis are in my thoughts. I'm so glad to hear that she's awake, and talking, and healing. I can't imagine how incredibly exhausting and painful this year has been for both of you. Please know that all over the world, strangers and friends alike continue to keep you both in our hearts.

Mer