Holli At Home

Holli At Home
Holli At Home

Holli's Contact Information

Holli Hawthorne
600 Sue Drive
Antioch, Tn. 37013

Help With Medical Costs

Followers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 8, 2010

Not Giving Up the Fight!

I received a phone call this morning from Holli's insurance, Amerigroup, that the doctor denied her going to Shepherd Center. I have already appealed the denial but may not know anything up to 90 days. I am reaching out to resources for help to see if there is anyone we can contact that could help with our case. I need once again your prayers for Holli and for guidance as we continue to pursue this fight to get her into Shepherds Center. I appreciate every ones love and support. I will keep you posted.
Diane

1 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

Hi Diane,

I'm an old friend of Holli's from AHS (were in Madrigals together). I've never posted on here before but check the blog often. I'm so amazed at the progress and blessings that have presented themselves...some easier to come by than others.
I just know that through your dedication and the help (thoughts and prayers, good wishes, energy, etc.) from others that this will work out for her too. Please let her know that I think of her often.
God bless you Diane...as I mother I would do no less for my own daughters. That Holli is so special.

Thank you for sharing so much with so many.
Carrie (Neely) Page