Holli At Home

Holli At Home
Holli At Home

Holli's Contact Information

Holli Hawthorne
600 Sue Drive
Antioch, Tn. 37013

Help With Medical Costs

Followers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day

This Mothers Day weekend I stop to thank my Lord for all my blessings. Both of my daughters are very precious to me and I am so thankful for all the joy that they bring into my life. It is so wonderful that Holli has come so far and this Mothers Day is able to talk and laugh with me as a year ago I was just blessed to have her alive. Heather is such a wonderful daughter and has been there for me in so many ways . She has become my best friend and rock over the years. I don't know what I would have done on so many days when my strength would falter and I needed her strength. And to my Mom, I thank you for your love and showing me through your life about our Saviours love and how you are always there for our family no matter what the situation. You taught me to be strong and to keep the faith. I love you, Mom.
Therapy has started the serial casting of Holli's right arm. They have it at a 90 degree angle and Monday will take it off and stretch her arm more and recast it. I pray that with the botox and casting that her arm will improve. She has tolerated the casting well so far. She still has her good days and then her not so good days and gets very emotional at times. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Diane

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

love to you! happy Mother's Day, everyday.

Unknown said...

Happy belated Mother's Day to you Diane.... I am sure that this has been a trying year full of relief and full of anticipation for Holli's healing. I have been dreaming about Holli alot lately. I wish so many things for her. In my dreams she is happy...still healing bit by bit. We are all with her having a celebration of her continued endurance and strength. But you Diane must also be celebrated for that. :)

In real life moments where she is emotional I send her radiant love. I imagine it beaming from Northern Cali straight to her heart in Nashville. She must forgive herself and others for whatever ails her mind. Please let her know I love her and think of her all the time. Still making my dairy free gluten free meals...we would inspire each other in cooking because of our allergies. I miss her calling for the latest thing she's tried, or calling to ask me advice on how to make a certain meal. Those moments touch me in a very real way. Holli, your essence was in them. That will never be gone dear girl!! I love you.... My heart is with you every day. :)